1.30.2013

Calling All Reviews and Comments!

Have you ever "googled" Weisshouse? Well, if you have, you may have come across some reviews on Citysearch. If you have shopped at Weisshouse or just stopped by to check us out, we invite you to leave your comments on Citysearch, Yelp or Insiderpages. We are always interested in hearing what our customers have to say. If you aren't a Pittsburgh native, perhaps you enjoy our blog, website or Facebook/Twitter page. Check out a few reviews below and thank you in advance for leaving one or two of your own!

"I'm new to Pittsburgh. I moved here last month and happened to drive by Weisshouse on my way home. It looked interesting and had free parking so I went in. Let me just say, I'm in love! Weisshouse has quite a selection. I consider my tastes to be more "traditional" and Stan (one of the salespeople) showed me a few sofas that fit my taste to a T. Happily, they were also having a Mitchell Gold sale. I'll be back for sure." 
- Dana L. (Source: Citysearch)

"I've been shopping at Weisshouse for years now, and I always keep coming back because I know that every time I return, they're going to have a ton of completely new and original pieces. It's the sort of character stuff that you're just never going to find in a chain store. Plus the staff members are always very knowledgeable with helpful suggestions regarding interior design choices."
- Norman G. (Source: Citysearch)

"I must say, I was shocked today to come across these reviews for Weisshouse! I am a commercial photographer living and working in Pittsburgh. I have shopped all over the US to find decor and furniture for my loft and studio. Weisshouse is hands down my favorite spot in Pittsburgh, if not in the US to find unique items nobody else has. The staff has come to know my style and instantly knows what direction to point me in. The amazing items they carry are all hand picked by their in store designers and owner. They have gone so far as to move delivery date with a day notice when I have needed new purchases weeks earlier then I had planned. With this all being said, I am by far not a huge client, picking up items from time to time. I have always received amazing service no matter how large or small my purchase may have been. I always personally refer them to friends or clients looking to make any space look great!"
- prophotog (Source: Citysearch)

Citysearch



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment