10.19.2015

Meet the New Weissguys!


We are bidding Weissguy Stan a fond farewell as he embarks on a new project. We've been so fortunate to have Stan on our team for the past decade, and we look forward to working with him during this new chapter in his career. You can view Stan's Loft and some of his past work on our Projects page.

Stan has left some big shoes to fill, and to take his place Weisshouse welcome's two new Interior Designers to our team. Today we're getting to know Adrienne and Alison, two ladies with a sharp wit and a serious sense of style.


Meet Adrienne, an Art Institute graduate with over a decade in the industry. Adrienne's experience ranges from freelance design to the corporate office of a major interiors firm.

How would you describe your personal style?  
My personal style is very eclectic.  I love mixing clean, modern silhouettes with traditional, antique and vintage pieces.

What is your favorite piece in your home?
My favorite piece is an antique English Regency cocktail table by Baker, which was a gift from a dear friend and former co-worker.

What is the best piece of design advice you've been given?
Fill your home with things you love.  

How does Weisshouse reflect your own design ideals? 
I was drawn to Weisshouse for their unique mix of furnishings, floor coverings and art, which are all connected by a common theme of style and quality. 

Where do you look for inspiration for a current project?
I get inspiration from magazines such as Dwell and Elle Decor, Instagram, traveling, and rummaging through antique shops.



How would you describe your personal style?
Ultimately I am eclectic at heart. I have always preferred mixing old and new and creating a space that reflects to best of both. That being said, location, style, and my personal needs always help to define my space. My home in downtown Pittsburgh looks completely different than my home in the Laurel Highlands. 

What is your favorite piece in your home?
My parents are of the "Mad Men" era and I have a walnut dining table and chairs from that time that I cherish. Mid-century Modern at its best!

On Item you can't live without?
My iPhone.

Where do you look for inspiration for a current project?
When I start a new project I look to the architecture of the home or space. I like to pull inspiration from unique art or furniture my client may have collected through a lifetime. It's important to for me to get a good feel for how they see living in their space in the future both with function and style.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment